Keperra Family Practice was established in 2001. Having expanded twice over that time, we are a modern, large, well equipped practice with comfortable waiting areas and a colourful, enticing children's play area to occupy the most demanding tiny tots!
We are conveniently located at the Great Western Super Centre on the corner of Samford and Settlement Roads. We are on the Samford Road side of the centre in the Great Western’s Health Connection precinct. Parking is right at the door and disabled access ensures an easy visit.
Together we provide quality care for everyone and follow the ethos of providing a Medical Home for our patients.
Why choose us for your family's health care?
- 'Same Day Policy' which ensures you can be seen that day if necessary
- Open 7 days
- Easy free parking at the door
- We're connected to all the health providers you'll need
- Our friendly practice team making you feel welcome
- A mix of male and female GPs of differing ages
- A modern well equipped treatment room for minor injuries
- Our modern, comfortable practice with several spacious waiting areas
- A great children's play area
- We listen to your feedback to improve our service to you
Our modern well equipped treatment room allows us to treat minor injuries often avoiding the need for a visit to hospital.