Keperra Family Medical Centre
Keperra Family Practice will be running Covid-19 vaccine clinics commencing 22nd of March 2021.
On 18th June 2021, ATAGI (Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation ) has released the following updated advise on Covid-19 vaccination:
- Pfizer is the recommended Covid-19 vaccine for anyone aged 59 or under.
- Patients who received their first dose of Astra Zeneca Covid-19 vaccine with no major adverse reaction are encouraged to receive their second dose of Astra Zeneca vaccine.
Currently we do not hold Pfizer vaccines at the practice and you can register your interest and book an appointment to receive a Pfizer vaccine by visiting:
You can book your Astra Zeneca Covid-19 vaccination appointment with us by phoning the practice on 07 3351 0323
or booking online
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE AND SIGN A CONSENT FORM WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE
YOU NEED TO BRING THE SIGNED CONSENT TO THE APPOINTMENT.
If you answer YES to any of the questions or if you have any concerns about being vaccinated, you need:
- To make an appointment to discuss with your regular GP to ensure you are suitable to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
- To bring a letter from your GP outlining your suitability to receive the vaccine.
Your appointment is for the vaccination only and not to discuss suitability.
If you have never attended our surgery, please bring the following:
- Form of identification, such as driver's licence, ID card, passport.
- Medicare card.
- A health summary from your regular GP, stating a list of current and past problems, allergies, medications, immunisations.
Please ensure you arrive at the appointment on time and you wear appropriate clothing, such as sleeveless or sleeve pull up shirts.